quinta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2011

A black stain keeps coming all over my head, i'm to creative to let it go, and this thoughts keep on coming 
As strange as it might seem, i'm a different person, something cliked inside me, might have been the break of confidence, might have opened my eyes and realised a lot of things, family, love, work, life in general ...everything as turned, everything changed... 
Has been a long hard year, has been a long hard walk, has been...no, still is a hard thing to keep somethings off my head, try to regain something lost, try to give meaning to some words, as hard as that might be...
I don't know what to do in so many things and different situations, but i'll keep on doing something, right or wrong..and hope for the best...to you black godess MMLS


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário