domingo, 11 de setembro de 2011

once upon..something like that

Grew up to be something,  ..no wrong start...
Didn't grew up, got older, without a path to follow, a hand to give me some guidance, without a friend to look up and pull me up, walk through life, always trying to keep a low profile, trying to keep off trouble.
Knew you once, thought the world was smiling and giving me a chance, took things for granted and blew my head against the walls.
pic up what is left and stare at the future...what to do, love myself? how? put everything back and start all over? how?
How can i start doing something that i never did? how can i start doing something that i don't know how to do it?
I just need to know wich way to go, point me something, tell me something, i'll take my time but i know i'll get there..or blow me up trying

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário